Culurll Resonsve Pacicsce
Intervention Assistance Teams
Ohio’s Integrated Systems Model for Academic and Behavior Supports
Assistive Technology Services
- Assistive Technology Services
- Consultation Services
- Family Services
- School Improvement Services
- Early Learning and School Readiness (ELSR) Services
- Professional Development/Learning Opportunities
Assistive Technology Consultation
The Central Ohio SERRC offers technical assistance and training on the use of assistive technology that will assist students with disabilities in accessing the general curriculum. Staff at COSERRC is available to help evaluate the appropriateness and effectiveness of various assistive technology applications and to provide information on training or other technical needs.
COSERRC staff are available to school personnel and parents to provide consultation and technical assistance relating to assistive technology.
COSERRC staff can assist in providing a framework for problem identification, solution generation/selection, and formulating an action plan for students with assistive technology needs.
Additional Assistive Technology Services include:
- Short-term loan of assistive technology software, switches and devices to school personnel and families in Central Ohio.
- Assistive technology professional development opportunities throughout the school year.
- AT Device Collection
- Assistive Technology Links
For more information about any of these services contact:
Greg Wilson, M.A. CCC/A