Culurll Resonsve Pacicsce
Intervention Assistance Teams
Ohio’s Integrated Systems Model for Academic and Behavior Supports
Early Learning and School Readiness
- Assistive Technology Services
- Consultation Services
- Family Services
- School Improvement Services
- Early Learning and School Readiness (ELSR) Services
- Professional Development/Learning Opportunities
State of Ohio ELSR Website
The Central Ohio Special Education Regional Resource Center (COSERRC) provides current information on services for children with disabilities ages birth through age 8, through professional development, technical assistance and information dissemination.
Early Learning and School Readiness Services include:
- Technical assistance to districts and families of children with disabilities on issues related to the early learning content standards and the delivery of special education services.
- Information and materials related to the education and development of young children with disabilities ages 3 through 8.
- Professional development opportunities for preschool intervention specialists, public preschool, ELI and Head Start staff.
- Coordination of interagency procedures to transition young children with disabilities into preschool programs and/or other appropriate services.
For more information about these services contact:
Lynn Brannon, M.A.